Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ontario & British Columbia Adoptive Parents

Are you facing an unplanned pregnancy and looking for adoptive parents in Ontario or British Columbia, Canada? I am a birthmother and I recall being surprised at how hard it was to find the couple I was looking for to adopt my baby. Given all the couples looking to adopt, I really didn't expect it to be hard to find parents for my son. It was indeed difficult to find the right family. At
AdoptionConnections.ca we hope to offer you options and make it easier for you to find the family for whom you are searching.

All of our hopeful adoptive parents have completed a home study and are approved to adopt. They would be happy to speak with you and answer any questions you may have. If you are looking for adoptive parents for your baby visit Adoption Connections Parent Registy to find the family that is right for you.

Good luck in your adoption journey.

Shelley Ibbotson
Adoption Connections

No comments: